Udaipur..a trip that was dreamed up by two friends over coffee, which turned into some of the most heart warming memories.
- The 'delicious' pink spagetti which would have made any Italian proud!
- Long walks through the winding streets, trying to dodge the cows and the digested remains of their food.
- City palace-remarkably well maintained and a photographers delight in many ways!
- A vibrant display of colour everywhere you look..the intricate pattern on the jutis to the bohemian charm of the harem pants.
- Looking around you and realising how lucky you are to have such genuine warm relationships in your life.