I do this every year..try to think up the wonderful things I will do/become in the brand New Year that is unfolding in front of me. And every year..life(laziness) comes in the way of me becoming this glowing virtuous person I envision in my mind. So this year I'm wiser (reason to be revealed soon). Check out my list of things to do before 2012 kicks the bucket in the order that they popped into my head.
- *Drumroll* Stop being lazy and watching endless re-runs of Gilmore girls/ House/Lord of the rings/Marley and me. (See how I 'wisely' put it on my list there?)
- Compile at least a 100 recipes under the title "Long Hard Day- From one working woman's stomach to another" (I already have 3! Yay me!!)
- Take a course that I love. (Le Cordon Bleu in Madrid/London..applications in progress)
- Update this blog bi- monthly and my other blog http://cookiesandquiche.blogspot.in/ weekly!
- Take a quarterly vacation! (Q1...exceeds expectations. Srilanka rocks baby!!)
- Read two books (at least) every month.
- Learn a new skill.
- Stop biting my nails and grow them long and paint them red! (Repeat from 2011 having failed successfully multiple times last year) Maybe 2012 is the year I grow up! Sigh!!
- Let go!...Of the past and old wounds. Allow them to heal without scratching off the scab every so often!
- Make one organic life change. Perhaps give up plastic completely or buy an eco friendly mode of transport!!
|Well! I have crossed that hurdle.. :D|